NOTE: BETA versions should be used in a non productive environment. Use all versions on your own risk and without any warranty.
This is the latest version of CMSQLite for download.
CMSQLite Upgrade Files
Use these files to upgrade your system to the latest version:
Upgrade Patch 1.3.1 to 1.3.2
|V1.3.1 -> 1.3.2||Download|
Upgrade Patch 1.2.1 to 1.3.1
|V1.2.1 -> 1.3.1||Download|
Upgrade Patch 1.2 to 1.3.1
|V1.2 -> V1.3.1||Download|
Security-Update 3 (the same as above)
|V 1.3 -> 1.3.2||Download|
|V 1.3 -> 1.3.1||Download|
|V1.2 -> V1.2.1||Download|
CMSQLite / MySQL (CMySQLite)
As some servers do not support SQLite use CMySQLite to use the system with a MySQL database. The installation happens through a simple 1, 2, 3 installation process after the upload. Read the "readme.txt" file in the package to learn more.
|CMSQLite / MySQL (CMySQLite)||V 1.3.2||Download|
Security-Update für CMySQLite
Security-Update 3 for CMySQLite
|V1.3.1 -> 1.3.2||Download|
Security-Update 2 for CMySQLite
|V1.3 -> 1.3.1||Download|
- update to prevent Remote Code Execution via file upload script
- added a new page module for start pages (start page blog)
- update to prevent XXS and CodeInjection
- password change for admin in backend
- text file for the document title while translating an aricle
- superior installation routine (check for PHP version, SQLite support, etc.)
- ID clickable in the aricle overview
- new menu functions: submenu is created when main menu point is active. The behaviour is choosable.
- Implemented creation date for articles (important for news)
- Implemented a CSS BODY-class for each single article to style each page via a CSS body-tag id.
- Media-explorer: dublicates will be renamed with No. automatically while uploaded
- Menu references to articles now separated by commata
- More secure login check
- better internal upload function
- fixed an security leak
- better version control
- fixed error in translation script
- Menus can now contain "&" character
- fixed "latest news" and "news page" to show news ordered by creation date
- fixed: pictures were not displayed when CMSQLite installed into a subfolder
Important security update. Please install the update patch!
- new enhanced menu styling in the backend
- file/link/picture browser to integrate assets more easy direcly from the editor
- implementation of ext. links into menues
- SEO enhanced content management
- start- and end-date to publish and unpublish content automatically
- categories to organise content
- news section to publish articles from the news category
- module integration into your template, like module "latest news", "sitemap", etc...
- automatic readon link integaration
- content modules to life up your content pages
- spellchecking, spell correction (Firefox browser)
- Supports external links in menus
Modules are little applications used to extend CMSQLite with additonal features. The contact form is for example such a module.
|Module name||works with CMSQLite Version||Mod. Version||Download|
|contact form||> Version 1.1||V 1.0||Download|
|site map||> Version 1.2||V 1.0||Download|
|latest news||> Version 1.2||V 1.1||Download|
|news page||> Version 1.2||V 1.1||Download|
Do you have a template that you would like to publish and make it available to other users? Send me your files as a ZIP-archive by mail and I will publish your template here!
The ZIP-archive should have the following structure:
Please also send a screenshot of your template.
Help / Handbook
Help us to make CMSQLite known to the community and write tutorials and help files in your language. Please contact me using the contact form or send me a mail info (at) cmsqlite.net